Faster, Better, Legal Solutions for Less.


plus state filing fees
Amend Your Business
What type of business are you amending?

Start Now
Do you need to change your Corporation’s name? Add new partners in your LLC? Change your Registered Agent?

An article of amendment is filed with your state agency to ensure you remain bound by its rules and regulations after you make a change to your corporation or LLC, whether you accept new members or your business undergoes a name change.

Sign up now to file your articles of amendment!
Articles of Amendment for LLC or Corporation

chat icon Speak to a Specialist

855-LAW-EASY (855-529-3279)
Phone Support: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Monday - Friday

Live Chat: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Monday - Friday

3 Easy Steps from Start to Finish

Get Started!
Fill out our simple and comprehensive questionnaire online.
Our software prepares your documents using the answers you provide and we review your documents for consistency and accuracy.
We file your Articles of Amendment with the state.

Articles of Amendment - Commonly Asked Questions
  • What are Articles of Amendment?
  • When do I need to file Articles of Amendment?
  • Is the amendment process different for domestic and foreign states?


Why Choose Legal Central?

We're Better Because We Take Care of You.

We take personalized care of our customers from the beginning to end and will work with you, providing you with unparalleled personalized service. We're simpler, we're faster, and we cost less.


Learn More